STOP
TERROR
STOP
TORTURE
OUT
OF IRAQ
 
 

Sunday, March 12, 2006

I Have Come Here To Chew Bubblegum And Kick Ass -- And I'm All Out Of Bubblegum

Senator Russ Feingold (D-WI) said this morning that he will introduce a resolution to censure the President for breaking the law with his warrantless eavesdropping program. Crooks & Liars has the video, Raw Story has the transcript, Glenn Greenwald has the analysis.

So, let's assume that at least some Senators are going to vote against this. What should be We The People's next step in that case? And, by all means, my Republican friends, c'mon down. In fact, I've got a bonus question just for you, and I ask it in all seriousness, and ask the progressive/liberal/Dems 'round here to let them have their say: Why shouldn't the Senate censure President Bush?

Crossposted to the Digital Acoustic LiveJournal.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?